Sunday, August 19, 2007

a mondo pile of bikes


these bikes have been sorted


Faber cycles building in San Jose Ca. is being condemned...so a trade took place. For a hundred bucks I bought a HUGE pile of bikes and Alexander (the shop owner) recieved one less thing to deal with. I twisted the arm of a friend, (Thanks Paul) and got them all back to my house in two trips. Now I can cut them a part and make couple of rad customs, a handful of tall bikes, a few tandems and maybe a tridem or two. More to come. I will post when I can and update y'all with pictures as they get finished.


these have not!

3 Comments:

Blogger Terry said...

whew! That's alot of bikes! Good luck with the building. Love, Terry

7:45 PM  
Blogger Joyce said...

Oh my! Can't wait to see just what you will do with the bike parts. Paul told us "all" about the transfer of the parts to your back yard...what a friend, he is, to help out with the 62 cubic feet and two trips to get all home.
Love you all...

8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We love our bread, we love our butta, but most of all we love our brotha... good luck with all those bikes dude... Love Mo$ and K-Rock

7:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home